I haven’t seen you since your school was in lock down.
Today you’re in for a double treat. First we’ll have three words of the day and then we’ll play a game!
noun, plural hy•poc•ri•sies.
1. a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.
2. a pretense of having some desirable or publicly approved attitude.
3. an act or instance of hypocrisy.
1. any code or set of principles containing different provisions for one group of people than for another.
1. a theory or system of social organization based on the holding of all property in common, actual ownership being ascribed to the community as a whole or to the state.
2. a system of social organization in which all economic and social activity is controlled by a totalitarian state dominated by a single and self-perpetuating political party.
I’m confused. Help me decide which country is a communist, human rights violator capable of doing great harm to the United States?
A. CHINA B. CUBA
If you said CUBA!, you’re correct my little Einstein! That’s why we have the embargo!